|Phone:||+358 (0)9 2340 6128|
|Address:||Lönnrotinkatu 6 FI-00120 Helsinki|
|Opening Hours:||Mon-Fri 12-15.|
No Information Yet.|
Care to add? Contact us now
Last Updated: 2 July 2013
The Old Church (by C.L. Engel) was built in 1826 and was the first Lutheran church to be built after Helsinki became the Finnish capital. In the park are graves and memorials to Finnish and German soldiers who died in the Civil War of 1918.