Helsinki’s Old Market Hall in Helsinki, and has served to tourists since 1889. English language is partially supported depending on each shop.
In the last century the food trade was mainly in the markets, and until the end of the century, people began to trade puhaamaan transfer to a covered garage. The reason for the project was the increased awareness of food handling hygiene.
Helsinki’s first decision was to build a garage in South Beach, where the architect G. Nyström’s building was completed in August 1889. The hall sold meat products, eggs, butter, cheese, and garden products. Turn of the century were transferred to a part of the fish trade in the hall.
Old Market Hall was their presentation before the current one hundred year anniversary, Hall was renovated completely in 1988-89.