Bea Toivonen is the newly crowned 2014 Miss Finland. And she’s just as blonde, blue-eyed and shiny as you expected her to be.
1. Her mother, Marja Kinnunen, won the same crown back in 1985 – at exact same age as Bea.
2. Like Miss Finland 2013, she is from Jyväskylä as well.
3. Her father is a famous Finnish rally driver Harri Toivonen.
4. Her parents are divorced a few years ago but Bea is still tight with both of them.
5. She was the tallest contestant in the competition. She is 179 cm tall – other aspects: 59 kg and 84-66-90.
6. She won the Finnish F-model race last year.
7. She Loves travelling and animals.
8. Bea is in love with taking selfies.
9. She is a qualified hairdresser and makeup artist.
10. She has been dating the same boyfriend for four years. Her boyfriend, Roope Ståhlberg is a business student and they are living together in Jyväskylä.
Pictures: Courtesy of Bea Toivonen/Instagram/FB