The university’s main building was completed in 1832 and designed by Carl Ludvig Engel, whereas the Fabianinkatu side was completed before the war in 1937 and designed by J.S Sirén, whose work also included the Parliament House.
|Phone:||+358 (0)9 1911|
|Address:||Yliopistonkatu 4 FI-00140 University of Helsinki|
No Information Yet.|
Care to add? Contact us now
Report mistakes or missing information in this listing
Editor's Description Last Updated: 2 July 2013